In these uncertain times, The Woodland Collection in West Cornwall would just like to reassure our guests that the safety and well-being of our guests is our number one priority.
We are taking bookings for September onwards, continuing to follow closely all Government and Health Service guidance for COVID 19. Additional measures have been taken to provide the safest possible environment for our guests.
Our newly built cottages are designed to be easy to clean with no carpets downstairs so floors can be washed with bleach and leather sofas wiped with anti-bac spray after every visit. Granite worktops leave no place for germs to hide either and even the patios can be steam cleaned!
Additional measures to our normal regime are:
- All cushions and throws have been withdrawn until this virus has passed.
- A professional cleaning company will deep clean the cottage before new guests arrive
- Check-in times will be from 5pm to give staff more time to deep clean
- We are using a professional laundry hire company for bedlinen and towels
- We are providing a FREE starter pack for guests with loo rolls, soap, shampoo and antibacterial handwash
- New Picnic tables are being placed around the farm so guests can take advantage of the lovely views, the nature conservation area, and the peace and isolation.
There is plenty of food, toiletries, and loo roll in the shops locally.
** The launch of the newly built Sycamore cottage is going ahead. It is available to book from now. Everything in it is brand new! **
We offer special rates for visits of longer than a week. Please email/message us for details. We also offer 10% discount to NHS and care workers.